Trusted, Local Garage Door Repair in Dunwoody, GA
NO SERVICE FEES — JUST GREAT PRICES & FAST SERVICE
A smooth-operating garage door makes it easier to use the space while keeping your car and belongings protected. If you’re having trouble with your garage door in the Dunwoody area, contact Balanced Garage Doors.
We serve Dunwoody, North Georgia, and the North Atlanta region, and our company has an A+ rating from the BBB. We’re also an Angi Super Service Award winner.
Garage Door Repair
A broken garage door can make it frustrating or impossible to use your garage and disrupt your schedule. For fast, reliable garage door repairs in the Dunwoody area, count on Balanced Garage Doors.
We can repair any problems you may encounter, and we’re available 24/7 for emergency garage door service anywhere in North Georgia.
Call us right away when you notice any of these signs that your garage door needs repairs:
- The garage door lock or handle doesn’t work.
- The garage door won’t open or is stuck partially open.
- The lift cables are frayed, loose, or broken.
- The garage door spring is broken or weak.
- The hinges or rollers are broken.
- The tracks are loose or damaged.
- The door is partially or fully off the tracks.
- The door drops unexpectedly or is too heavy to open.
- The door is making strange noises when it opens or closes.
- The garage door opener won’t work, or is having trouble lifting the door.
Garage Door Replacement
When your garage door is too damaged to repair, too costly, or is starting to look its age, it may be time to consider a garage door replacement. At Balanced Garage Doors, we can help you find the perfect garage door for your Dunwoody home.
We offer a wide range of color and style options with solid colors, faux wood finishes, real wood, steel construction, aluminum, fiberglass, and more. Call us when your garage door shows any of these signs that it’s time for replacement:
- The door looks worn, damaged, outdated, or unappealing.
- The door panels or glass are severely damaged.
- It constantly breaks or is too costly to repair.
- Expensive parts like the door springs or opener need to be replaced.
- It offers little protection against wind and weather.
- It’s heavy, hard to open, or unsafe to use.
Does My Garage Door Need Repairing or Replacing?
Several signs can indicate whether garage door repairs are viable or if it’s time for a replacement.
If your garage door is experiencing frequent malfunctions, such as difficulty opening or closing, unusual noises, or inconsistent operation, it may need repair. Visible damage to the door panels, springs, or tracks can also warrant repairs.
If you notice frequent breakdowns, excessive noise, sagging or misalignment, worn-out components, or significant damage, it may be time to consider replacing it. However, determining whether your garage door needs repairs or a replacement is best left to the professionals.
Contact Balanced Garage Doors today for a comprehensive evaluation of your garage door and expert guidance on whether repair or replacement is the right choice.
High-Quality Garage Door Parts
When you need quality parts for your garage door at great prices, turn to Balanced Garage Doors.
We work with the top manufacturers like Wayne Dalton, C.H.I., Amarr, Clopay, and LiftMaster to bring our customers the best garage doors and replacement parts on the market, including:
- Garage door springs: Our springs are designed to last over 20,000 cycles, or about twice as long as the competition, and have a five-year warranty.
- Rollers: Built for longevity, our garage door rollers feature 13 roller bearings and can last over 100,000 cycles, or about five times longer than competing products.
- Lift cables: Manufactured with 19 wires per strand and seven strands per cable, our aircraft-grade galvanized steel lift cables are supremely flexible while offering exceptional strength, durability, and corrosion resistance.
- Hinges: Made from heavy-duty 11- or 14-gauge steel, our garage door hinges will last longer and better than competing 16-gauge products.
Turn to the Pros for Garage Door Services
While some garage door repairs may seem easy, it’s best to leave them to the professionals. Garage doors weigh hundreds of pounds each, and the springs and cables used to lift them can be dangerous to work on. To avoid injuries and accidents, leave the repairs to our team at Balanced Garage Doors.
We’re here when you need us, 24/7. We feature:
- Skilled, friendly professionals
- Expert service and work quality
- A one-year warranty on repairs
- Top-quality replacement parts
- Impressive prices with no service fees
- Same-day service with 24/7 availability
What To Expect
Discover the Difference
You can wave goodbye to service fees when you work with our team.
Our expert technicians always deliver high-quality work for unbeatable prices.
We use quality guaranteed parts so that you don’t have to worry about any future problems.
Highly-trained, skilled, and experienced, our technicians can handle all your garage needs.
If you need fast repairs for your garage, we offer same-day service for your convenience.
As a proud member of the North Georgia community, we work hard to earn your trust.
I've had two very good experiences with this company. In the latest interaction, a panel on one of my garage doors was damaged and needed to be replaced. They came out to give an estimate within hours...Wayne A.
Had a wonderful experience. Caleb was very helpful on the phone and was able to have someone come out quickly to assess our damage. Damien arrived right on time and worked efficiently and did not try ...Christy L.
Excellent experience and value from the first phone call to schedule service to finish! Matt came out as our technician and was extremely personable, professional, honest and efficient. He pointed out...Zed P.
Outstanding and professional service! I called Balanced Garage Doors for a door spring replacement, and I couldn't be happier with the result. Within one hour of the call, Spencer was on-site and knoc...Ryan D.
Great company and excellent service hands down! Worked with Connor for installing a new LiftMaster motor and rail. He also helped fix the door hinges and fix the switches. He gave me a great deal. Con...Rajasekhar C.
First time customer, and I have had an amazing experience with this company. My technician Cord is incredible! Wish I could give him 20 stars. He was that good. Garage door fixed about 2 hours after m...Jan P.