Trusted, Local Garage Door Repair Gainesville, GA
NO SERVICE FEES — JUST GREAT PRICES AND FAST SERVICE EVERY DAY
Garage door emergencies are never convenient. If your garage door is stuck with your car inside or jammed before you could get your car in, always try the manual release cord. If that doesn’t work, it’s an emergency.
In addition to emergency and non-emergency garage door repair in Gainesville, GA, we offer:
Balanced Garage Doors offers 24/7 emergency service and same-day garage door repairs with no service fees.
Signs You Need Garage Door Repair or Replacement in Gainesville, GA
Garage doors should last about 15 years. If yours is older, it’s time to budget for a new garage door. Garage door replacement will make your property more attractive and more secure; and what’s more, your investment will pay off when it’s time to sell.
The ROI (return on investment) from a new garage door can be more than 93%!
Signs it’s time to replace your garage door include:
- Appearance: Shabby-looking garage doors lower your property value. Your neighbors will thank you when you replace your unattractive garage door because it lowers their property values, too.
- Broken springs/tracks: Broken springs can often be repaired, but sometimes they indicate it’s time for a new garage door.
- Dents/warping: Ignoring garage door damage can lead to higher costs later.
- Noises: Any garage door banging, screeching, or grinding noise indicates a problem.
- Repairs: If you’ve already had several repairs, it’s time to cut your losses and get a new garage door.
- Slow operation: Garage doors are never fast-moving, but you need repair or replacement if yours is extremely slow.
- Vibrations: If your garage door shakes, it’s a danger to your loved ones. It might be fixable if you act quickly.
If your garage door can be repaired and it makes sense economically, we’ll recommend repair. We’ll then tell you how much more service life you can approximately expect from your door and its components.
Signs your garage door needs repair include:
- Broken glass
- Broken springs
- Can be opened manually outside (a security risk/emergency in many neighborhoods)
- Crooked door/off tracks/rollers broken
- Door drops unexpectedly (this represents an extreme risk to you/your family)
- Lock isn’t working properly
- Motor runs/garage door won’t open
- Only partially closes
- Opener won’t work
- Safety devices don’t work (auto-reverse, garage door sensor, etc.)
- Springs or lift cables broken
- Vibrations (call immediately; this is a safety risk)
Balanced Garage Doors offers 24/7 emergency service and same-day garage door repairs with no service fees throughout Northern Georgia.
High-Quality Garage Door Parts
We choose reliable and trusted name brands for garage door and component replacements. Our replacement parts and accessories for garage doors in North Georgia include:
We choose top-quality products from:
- Southeast Door Technology™
- Wayne Dalton™
- Door Link™
… and more.
Turn to the Pros for Garage Door Services
Garage doors are heavy, and the spring-loaded cables are dangerous. DIY garage door repair is not a good idea. If property damage occurs as the result of a DIY garage door installation or repair, your insurance provider could deny coverage.
There are about 30,000 garage-door related injuries every year. If you hurt yourself, you’ll be one of them.
- 24/7 emergency service
- Exceptional service/support
- Customer care – our top priority
- Free estimates
- Impressive warranties/financing options
- Same-day repairs
- Skilled/experienced garage door professionals
- Upfront, affordable pricing
What To Expect
Discover the Difference
You can wave goodbye to service fees when you work with our team.
Our expert technicians always deliver high-quality work for unbeatable prices.
We use quality guaranteed parts so that you don’t have to worry about any future problems.
Highly-trained, skilled, and experienced, our technicians can handle all your garage needs.
If you need fast repairs for your garage, we offer same-day service for your convenience.
As a proud member of the North Georgia community, we work hard to earn your trust.
Balanced Garage Door was the most honest out of all the companies for garage door repair we called. Balanced Garage Door did not inflate the cost like the other companies in the area. They are very pr...Jennifer H.
Next day service, showed up right on time, excellent service at an excellent price!Jason T.
Great overall service. Very customer oriented. 5 stars!!Ed G.
Super nice, explained everything in detail and fixed my garage broken spring in no time. Definitely recommend to everyone.Moiz K.
Scheduled online, booked appt easily, repair the next day, reasonable price.Lance B.
Came on time. Did job as promised. Serviceman was nice. Opener operates as it should. Very good experience. Would recommend.CJ B.