Trusted Garage Door Company in Gainesville, GA
Garage door emergencies are never convenient. If your garage door is stuck with your car inside or jammed before you can get your car in, always try the manual release cord. If that doesn’t work, it’s an emergency.
In addition to emergency and non-emergency garage door repair in Gainesville, GA, we offer:
Balanced Garage Doors offers 24/7 emergency service and same-day garage door repairs with no service fees.
Signs You Need Garage Door Repair or Replacement
Garage doors should last about 15 years. If yours is older, it’s time to budget for a new garage door. Garage door replacement will make your Gainesville property more attractive and secure, and your investment will pay off when it’s time to sell.
The return on investment from a new garage door can be over 93%.
Signs it’s time to replace your garage door include:
- Appearance: Shabby-looking garage doors lower your property value. Your neighbors will thank you when you replace your unattractive garage door because it lowers their property values, too.
- Broken springs/tracks: Broken garage door springs can often be repaired, but sometimes they indicate it’s time for a new garage door.
- Dents/warping: Ignoring garage door damage can lead to higher costs later.
- Noises: Any garage door banging, screeching, or grinding noise indicates a problem.
- Repairs: If you’ve already had several repairs, it’s time to cut your losses and get a new garage door.
- Slow operation: Garage doors are never fast-moving, but you need repair or replacement if yours is extremely slow.
- Vibrations: If your garage door shakes, it’s a danger to your loved ones. It might be fixable if you act quickly.
If your garage door can be repaired and it makes sense economically, we’ll recommend repair. We’ll then tell you how much more service life you can approximately expect from your door and its components.
Signs your garage door needs repair include:
- Broken glass
- Broken garage door springs
- Can be opened manually outside (a security risk/emergency)
- Crooked door/off tracks/rollers broken
- Door drops unexpectedly (an extreme risk to you/your family)
- Motor runs but garage door won’t open
- Garage door only partially closes
- Safety devices don’t work (auto-reverse, garage door sensor, etc.)
- Vibrations (call immediately; this is a safety risk)
Balanced Garage Doors offers 24/7 emergency service and same-day garage door repairs with no service fees throughout northern Georgia.
High-Quality Garage Door Parts & Products
We choose reliable and trusted name brands for garage door and component replacements. Our replacement parts and accessories for garage doors in Gainesville include:
- Lift cables
- Remote controls
We choose top-quality products from:
- Southeast Door Technology™
- Wayne Dalton™
- Door Link™
All garage repairs are covered by a full one-year warranty.
Fast Garage Door Service, Great Prices & No Service Fees
Garage doors are heavy, and the spring-loaded cables are dangerous. DIY garage door repair is not a good idea. Your insurance provider could deny coverage if your property is damaged due to a DIY garage door installation or repair.
Balanced Garage Doors offers:
- 24/7 emergency service
- Exceptional service and support
- Customer care — our top priority
- Free estimates
- Impressive warranties and financing options
- Same-day repairs
- Skilled and experienced garage door professionals
- Upfront, affordable pricing
We take pride in our industry-best work, and it shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions we receive about garage doors include:
Can I install a garage door myself?
Attempting to install a garage door on your own is not recommended. Garage doors have many moving parts and are extremely heavy. Installing a garage door yourself is dangerous and can lead to property damage or serious injuries.
Is it better to have a garage door with or without windows?
Garage doors with or without windows are a personal preference. Garage doors with windows let in natural light and offer style flexibility; the potential drawback is an increased security risk.
Our garage doors are made with durable materials to increase energy efficiency and security. If you’re still unsure, contact us to learn more about your garage door options.
Is it better to repair or replace a garage door opener?
Deciding whether to repair or replace your garage door opener depends on what’s wrong with it. If the repair will cost more than a replacement, it’s better to upgrade the opener.
Newer models offer increased safety and convenience. If the damage is minor, repairs will be more cost-effective.
Can you replace one panel of your garage door?
It’s possible to replace one panel on your garage door, depending on the damage. Having a professional assess the damage will help determine if a one-panel replacement will effectively repair the damages.
What To Expect
Discover the Difference
You can wave goodbye to service fees when you work with our team.
Our expert technicians always deliver high-quality work for unbeatable prices.
We use quality guaranteed parts so that you don’t have to worry about any future problems.
Highly-trained, skilled, and experienced, our technicians can handle all your garage needs.
If you need fast repairs for your garage, we offer same-day service for your convenience.
As a proud member of the North Georgia community, we work hard to earn your trust.
Balanced Garage Door was the most honest out of all the companies for garage door repair we called. Balanced Garage Door did not inflate the cost like the other companies in the area. They are very pr...Jennifer H.
Next day service, showed up right on time, excellent service at an excellent price!Jason T.
Great overall service. Very customer oriented. 5 stars!!Ed G.
Super nice, explained everything in detail and fixed my garage broken spring in no time. Definitely recommend to everyone.Moiz K.
Scheduled online, booked appt easily, repair the next day, reasonable price.Lance B.
Came on time. Did job as promised. Serviceman was nice. Opener operates as it should. Very good experience. Would recommend.CJ B.