Garage Door Maintenance in Buford & Alpharetta, GA
Is it time to have your garage door serviced? Regular maintenance can save you a lot of money over time, extending the service life of your garage door while cutting down on the risk of costly repairs and frustrating breakdowns — to say nothing of improved safety and peace of mind.
Whether you’re a regular looking to schedule another visit or looking into garage door maintenance for the first time, the team at Balanced Garage Doors will be glad to help you.
Call (770) 880-0376 today to learn more about our garage door maintenance services in Buford & Alpharetta.
What Garage Door Maintenance Involves
Garage door maintenance, like most maintenance of valuable equipment around your home, is about minimizing the impact of wear and tear on performance and identifying potential problems before they can get worse. Like HVAC or water heater maintenance, you’ll want to have a professional perform maintenance once a year or when you notice a problem, whichever comes first.
Garage door maintenance entails a once-over to assess your garage door’s general condition, with special attention to important components and components most prone to damage from wear and tear, like springs, rails, ball bearings, and motors. We’ll also look for evidence of problems like rust, poor sealing, and other issues you might want to resolve for comfort, savings, or convenience.
Garage doors and their openers have certain components with fixed service lives shorter than the door as a whole, like tension springs. We’ll make sure you know exactly how long you have until that needs to be done and handle it for you when the time comes.
6 Benefits of Routine Garage Door Maintenance
Wondering why you should invest in garage door maintenance instead of just waiting until you need repairs or a replacement? Here are a few points to consider:
- Maintenance means cheaper repairs: Little problems with your garage door can cause more substantial damage if you continue to operate it without noticing.
- Improved reliability means less frustration: You don’t want to find out your garage door has a problem by getting stuck with your garage door open or closed through the night.
- A maintained garage door is a safe garage door: While your garage door is full of features intended to keep it safe even if it fails, years and years of degradation and problems can lead to property damage or injury when something goes wrong.
- Regular maintenance lets you plan for the future: With a professional to assess your garage door’s condition and operation, you can plan for future repairs and replacement with complete knowledge.
- Fix minor problems without requesting service just for that: While our team is there, we can help you with little headaches and questions related to your garage door without you needing to make that an entire visit of its own.
- Maintained garage doors last longer: By keeping up with garage door maintenance, you ensure your garage door and its components will last as long as possible before you need to think about replacement.
Leave Garage Door Maintenance to a Pro
Knowing the value of maintenance and the importance of replacing certain garage door components over time, you might be tempted to DIY the repairs — especially if you know your way around a toolbox.
It’s important to realize that the simplicity of a garage door is deceptive, and this is a job for professionals. The sheer weight of a garage door and the forces involved in allowing one to open and close smoothly mean that mistakes can lead to catastrophic harm to you or your property.
Trust Balanced Garage Doors for Tune-Ups
When you need your garage door serviced, trust the team at Balanced Garage Doors to deliver superior work quality and customer care. We work with reliable products installed by trained and experienced professionals, with great prices and reliable scheduling. There’s no better choice for your garage door maintenance visit.
What To Expect
Discover the Difference
You can wave goodbye to service fees when you work with our team.
Our expert technicians always deliver high-quality work for unbeatable prices.
We use quality guaranteed parts so that you don’t have to worry about any future problems.
Highly-trained, skilled, and experienced, our technicians can handle all your garage needs.
If you need fast repairs for your garage, we offer same-day service for your convenience.
As a proud member of the North Georgia community, we work hard to earn your trust.
Balanced Garage Door was the most honest out of all the companies for garage door repair we called. Balanced Garage Door did not inflate the cost like the other companies in the area. They are very pr...Jennifer H.
Next day service, showed up right on time, excellent service at an excellent price!Jason T.
Great overall service. Very customer oriented. 5 stars!!Ed G.
Super nice, explained everything in detail and fixed my garage broken spring in no time. Definitely recommend to everyone.Moiz K.
Scheduled online, booked appt easily, repair the next day, reasonable price.Lance B.
Came on time. Did job as promised. Serviceman was nice. Opener operates as it should. Very good experience. Would recommend.CJ B.