Garage Door Repairs in Buford & Alpharetta, GA
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED! 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK.
Garage doors rely on complex mechanical systems to make them easy to open and close, and with time, even the highest-quality garage doors can break, making it difficult to use your garage or secure it properly.
When you need help repairing your garage door in North Atlanta or northern Georgia, talk to our team at Balanced Garage Doors. We offer garage door repairs, maintenance, and more, as we serve homeowners throughout northern Georgia, including Alpharetta, Marietta, Roswell, Canton, Buford, and beyond.
Our experienced technicians are available 24/7, and with our fully stocked trucks and same-day service, you can count on fast repairs anytime you need them, day or night.
Get fast help with your garage door by calling our experts at Balanced Garage Doors today.
Signs Your Garage Door Needs Repair
Most of the time, garage door problems will be easy to spot. Call our team right away for garage door repairs when you notice any of these issues:
- The door looks crooked or misaligned
- The lift cables are loose or disconnected
- One or more rollers are off the track
- The torsion spring is broken or making loud noises
- It is hard to open or will not open all the way
- It closes hard or drops suddenly
- The garage door opener will not work
- The door is stuck partially open
Our experts will respond quickly and recommend the best repairs for your needs and budget. We can repair most common garage door problems, but we also offer garage door replacements if repairs are not an option.
Quality Garage Door Parts for Buford-area Homeowners
At Balanced Garage Doors, we strive to offer our customers the best parts available for reliable, long-term garage door performance and quality repairs you can count on.
Our parts are carefully curated to provide longer service and better performance than competing products, including the following components:
- Garage door springs: Our torsion springs are designed to withstand 20,000 cycles before failure, compared to the typical 10,000 cycles of lesser models.
- Rollers: Our rollers feature 13 roller bearings for a longer service life and quieter operation. They can last 100,000 cycles compared to the 20,000 cycles of typical 10-bearing rollers.
- Lift cables: Our cables are made from aircraft-grade galvanized steel with 19 wires per strand and seven strands per cable for a long service life, impressive durability, and enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Hinges: We feature heavy-duty 11- and 14-gauge hinges for greater strength and durability compared to the standard 16-gauge alternatives.
Garage Door Maintenance in Lawrenceville & Alpharetta, GA
Routine maintenance can go a long way toward maximizing the service life of your garage door, preventing parts failures, and avoiding operational issues. With our 25-point garage door maintenance checklist, our team at Balanced Garage Doors will fully inspect your garage door and make sure it is operating properly.
We offer garage door maintenance services throughout North Atlanta and northern Georgia, and a typical service visit will include:
- A complete garage door inspection
- Testing the locks, handles, and hardware
- Inspecting and adjusting the torsion spring
- Testing and adjusting the garage door sensors
- Inspecting the hinges for damage
- Checking the lift cables for fraying or damage
- Testing the rollers and bearings
- Cleaning and inspecting the tracks
- Checking the condition of weatherstripping
- Lubricating the rollers, hinges, locks, and other moving components
- Checking and tightening all fasteners
- Testing the garage door opener
- And more.
Check out our 25-point inspection checklist to learn which areas we focus on during our maintenance services.
Why Trust Balanced Garage Doors?
It takes a qualified professional to service garage doors safely. With weights that can exceed hundreds of pounds, garage doors are heavy, and the torsion springs that lift them can store tremendous amounts of energy, leading to serious injuries if a spring snaps or breaks.
At Balanced Garage Doors, we have the experience and equipment to repair your garage door safely, and we offer fast, affordable services throughout northern Georgia. With our quality parts and top-notch work, you can count on us for all your garage door needs.
What To Expect
Discover the Difference
You can wave goodbye to service fees when you work with our team.
Our expert technicians always deliver high-quality work for unbeatable prices.
We use quality guaranteed parts so that you don’t have to worry about any future problems.
Highly-trained, skilled, and experienced, our technicians can handle all your garage needs.
If you need fast repairs for your garage, we offer same-day service for your convenience.
As a proud member of the North Georgia community, we work hard to earn your trust.
Balanced Garage Door was the most honest out of all the companies for garage door repair we called. Balanced Garage Door did not inflate the cost like the other companies in the area. They are very pr...Jennifer H.
Next day service, showed up right on time, excellent service at an excellent price!Jason T.
Great overall service. Very customer oriented. 5 stars!!Ed G.
Super nice, explained everything in detail and fixed my garage broken spring in no time. Definitely recommend to everyone.Moiz K.
Scheduled online, booked appt easily, repair the next day, reasonable price.Lance B.
Came on time. Did job as promised. Serviceman was nice. Opener operates as it should. Very good experience. Would recommend.CJ B.